We are pleased to offer a quality after school program for our day school students and for students from Mitchell Elementary. The After the Bell program begins with pick up at Mitchell by 3:00 P.M. (2:00 P.M. on Early Release Mondays) and dismissal from Branch no later than 5:30 P.M. The schedule for After the Bell includes outdoor play, homework assistance, and a curriculum created by teachers. Throughout the year there will be additional enrichment offerings such as Totally Art Tampa and chess.
- 2:40 (1:40 on Mondays) Pick up at Mitchell Elementary
- 3:00 Snack time
- 3:20-4:00 Playground
- 4:00 Homework Help/Centers/Enrichment
- 5:15 Playground/Begin Dismissal
- 5:30 Final Pick-up
The Branch Academy follows the Hillsborough County school year calendar, including holidays and teacher workdays. The students join us at The Branch Academy upon dismissal on Early Release days.
Due to an increase in demand for our After the Bell program, we only offer a five day a week program.
If you feel that our after school program will meet your needs, please use the Wait List link on the Home Page to place your child on the wait list for After the Bell. Each year, we give priority to our enrolled day students and their siblings, and then to returning After the Bell students. Once that enrollment is established, we turn to our wait list, and we will be in touch regarding an available spot at Branch.
We would love for your child to be with us for our fantastic After the Bell program!
2017-2018 School Year
After the Bell
Tuition is calculated as an annual tuition amount divided into ten installment payments. The installment payments are collected on the first of each month.
Mitchell Student – $415
Currently Enrolled Day Student – $300
$800 per month for two Mitchell siblings
$700 per month for one day student and one Mitchell sibling
ATB Registration and Supply Fee:
A non-refundable $195 registration and supply fee is charged for the entire school year.
Explanation of Fees:
Registration and Supply Fees – These fees will help pay for the following items:
- School Equipment
- Playground Mulch
- Paper Goods (construction and art paper)
- Craft Items/Project Materials
- Cleaning and First Aid Supplies (band-aids, paper towels, toilet paper, soap, disposable rubber gloves, etc.)
- Office Equipment and Supplies (copier, phone, copy paper, etc.)
- Required Training for Teachers (CPR, First-Aid, Annual In-Service Hours, Certifications and Credentialing)
- Background Checks for Teachers and Substitutes
- Technology Service and Support
Tuition – Your tuition payments will help pay for the following items:
- Teacher and Staff Salaries Payroll Expenses
- Licensing Fees
- Fire Marshall and Health Department Fees
- Liability Insurance
- Fire and Security Alarm Monitoring
- Utilities (phone, power, water, garbage collection)
- A Custodian who cleans daily Facility Cost, Maintenance and Improvements